Sunday 29 July 2012

8 lovely dresses for sale .

5 each or all 8 dresses for 35 these dresses were bought aever worn. the pictures are not that good so u r welcome to have a look first all the dresses r for a small medium size. hope to hear from u soon RayBan Wayfareres RB2140 Authentic Black 50mm Medium Brand new still got receipt from house of fraser only bought last week for 120 Ideally need to sell by friday 4pm can meet in leeds happy for a good offer email me asap! They are the real deal 100% authentic, metal hinges with tiny RB logo inside the lens so you know they are real! Hiya Im after a maids outfit / uniform Any condition/price sizes 10 -16 please Happy to collect Thanks Emma I am selling my pretty wedding dress. The dress is size 38, but fits up to 1 size bigger or 1 size smaller (lace up back) See pictures. Price is so low because the pretty pins have lost a bit of color (not very visible) and there is 1 pin missing and 1 broken, but sure you can get similar from ebay or somewhere else. except that the dress is in very good condition. And you may need to do some alterations as well as I`m 170 cm tall. Clean dress. From Smoke free pet free house. 1 owner. it comes in a bag. Bought for 600 from abroad, so grab yourself a bargain. If you require more photos send me your email address. I you wana try on the dress you are most welcome. email me or text/call me on 07540163879 as Im a busy Mom of 2 boys so I might not be able to answer all phone calls, but text me

0 comments:

Post a Comment