Thursday 2 August 2012

Stuning Genuine diamond, sapphire, emerald and ruby ring BNIB RRP $1429.00 .

Genuine diamond, sapphire, emerald and ruby ring This beautiful ring is made from solid 10k gold and weighs 4.8 grams. 24 round cut diamonds with I/J colour and I clarity. They have a weight of 0.24ctw. 5 green emeralds of mixed shapes with a weight of 1.25ctw. 5 magenta red mixed cut rubies with a weight of 1.25ctw. 3 round blue sapphires with a weight of 0.50ctw. CURRENTLY ON SALE IN THE USA FOR $1429.00 Perfectly new and ready for the summer season. I bought this bralet for holiday and didnt even take it(!) As the receipt has expired I am now selling this on Gumtree. The item is completely unworn only bought last month from Republic. I can post this out as soon as. Contact me. Thanks Roberto Cavalli CLASS Collection knee length dress for sale. It was purchased in February for a beach wedding I had in Mexico in March. Fits absolutely beautifully. US Size 6 (UK 8-10) In perfect condition, only worn once, and has been dry cleaned. Paid 385.00 will sell for 200.00 or best offer!!! FOR SALE :- Pair of black Nike Air Toukol trainers - size 11 UK. Used but still in good condition. Only 10 if you collect. Can post, but I will charge postage. Contact Jon 07827 632563 Large inlayed wooden Luxury Jewellery Box with Marquetry design. Beautifully made and of high quality. Brand new and in original packaging. Never been used. Unwanted gift. Accept 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment