Wednesday 29 August 2012

White Short Sleeved top *

Main Colour is white, with collar being striped white and dark blue, this also being at the ends of the short sleeves and in middle of the top Thin material No damage Size 12 - 14 Button-up top half of top For sale is a pair of Ladies shoes, size 6, only been worn couple of times. I accept payment by Paypal, cheque (item posted when cleared) or cash (if collecting in person). I can post but you will need to pay for postage. Feel free to email me with any questions and thanks for looking. I am selling this brand new never worn clear lens ray ban glass I got as a gift but I already have a similar one. It is unisex and size is medium. It comes with everything you see on the photo (the leather bag, the cleaning cloth, the tags, the box, and the manual) You can meet me anywhere in central london or south london. Contact me to arrange the deal I will reply ASAP. I am also willing to accept pay pal if you are out of london and send it via recorded delivery anywhere in the UK. First come first serve. These are cream leather heels with a pearl design at the front, they have been worn once. They are a size 6 and are real genuine leather. They were made in the university of the arts london, london college of fashion and they are a limited edition shoe. New RRP 49.99. Worn and slightly scratched but otherwise in very good condition with original box. Quartz Analogue Mother of Pearl Face Made with Swarovski Self Adjustable Clasps

0 comments:

Post a Comment