Saturday 25 August 2012

BNWOT Ladies oversized Blazer .

BNWOT Ladis Cream oversized blazer Size 16 Crafted By Republic Comes from a smoke free and pet free home Pick up or can post with extra charge I am selling my Wedding Dress which is a Jeny Packham Carmen in Oyster, Size 8, will fit someone up to 5`10 in height. I got married abroad so I only had the dress on for 6 hours, may need a dry clean, but no obvious marks on it. I did have some alterations done on the dress, I had the straps on the back shortened as I am only a 34 around the chest and wanted it to fit properly. Gorgeous dress, too nice to just sit in my wardrobe, it will make someone else feel very special on their Wedding Day. FRUIT OF THE LOOM ,CUT LABEL ,200 GSM, SIZE,SMALL /MEDIUM/ LARG /XLARG/ 72 PESS A BOX ,LESS THEN ,100 ORDER, PRICE 90P EACH SHIRT ,OVERF500 SHIRTS, PRICE 85P ,EACH, Ladies polo in 5 colours: • Green • Sky Blue • Navy Blue • Lilac • Red Sizes: SMALL / MEDIUM / LARGE Kids Polo Shirt in 5 colours: Sizes: 2-7 YEARS Ladies plain shirt in 5 colours: Sizes: SMALL / MEDIUM / LARGE Kids character shirts – Spongebob / Bob The Builder Sizes: 2-14 YEARS Kids- France football t-shirt in 3 colours and 4 individual designs Ladies top and vest in 5 colours: Sizes: SMALL / MEDIUM / LARGE Girls printed top – A variety of different designs If interested, please contact Sajid on: 07846564144 it breaks my heart to sell this dress but unfortunately i dont have the space to keep it and think it would be much better if someone else got to we

0 comments:

Post a Comment