Thursday 30 August 2012

Moncler polo (not gucci,iphone,ipad,samsung) *

- New with tags and packing dust bag - Red, navy and white - sz Large - Polo top GRAB A BARGAIN! I got more things too. contact me. Cheapest football shirts anywhere, I have Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United shirts in medium and large coming in roughly on the 31st, I can get any Premier League, La Liga home and away shirts in small, medium and large and also womens shirts, and International football shirts all for 25, if any shirts have to be specially ordered in then a deposit of 10 will be required and you may have to wait a short while, contact me now to get yours on 07528129791. Watch Information - BrandJOOP! Model NumberJP100161004 Part numberJP100161004 Crystal materialMineral Glass FOR MORE INFO OR TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE VISIT - http://amzn.to/NvX0IY NEW RAY BANS CATS 5000 RRP 111 IN SHOPS Comes new with tags, case, cleaning cloth, care guide and box. CAN PAY VIA PAYPAL & I WILL SENT ON TO YOU FOR 2 DELIVERY CHARGE OR CAN PICK UP FROM CHAFFORD HUNDRED IN ESSEX. PLEASE CALL FOR SALE ARE RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES NOT ORIGINAL BUT ARE THE BEST COPES AROUND AT A DECENT PRICE I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND CASH ON COLLECTION HOWEVER I WILL ONLY BE MEETING YOU NEAR MY LOCAL UNDERGROUND STATION PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO 07507765701

0 comments:

Post a Comment