Tuesday 28 August 2012

Size 5 Love Label Platform Shoe -

These Shoes cost me 85 and i have only worn them 3 times. They are Love Label Size 5 They have a tiny mark on the front of one shoe which isnt very noticeable sunglasses are BRAND NEW i have more than one please contact me comes with Following: Sunglasses 1x Ray Ban case 2x wiping clothes 1x information leaflet and tags grey box is not included as it has gone missing, everything else is included I believe that they would suit both male and females purchased them whilst on holiday last year but never wore them not entirely sure if they are real but looks like. if you have any questions, please do not hestiate to ask we accept paypal and bank transfers, a tracking number will be provided when we post them out Hi, I have a gorgeous black faux leather satchel bag for sale, it can either be used as over the shoulder or just as a handbag. I have recently bought this item but soon realized it was to small for what I needed. It is in immaculate condition and never been used. I would like 15 for the bag and I can post the item after I have received payment (through bank transfer/Paypal/cheque) You can contact me anytime either through call or text on 07972787392 Thank you. DESIGNER BRANDED clothes for really cheap prices! second-hand but AMAZING quality! Clothes will be checked by the Vestaire Collective company, to ensure the item is

0 comments:

Post a Comment