Thursday 30 August 2012

Ernest jones 1ct diamond eternity ring +

Ernest jones 9ct gold eternity ring with 10 round cut 1ct weight of diamonds size L the ring has only been worn a few times excellent condition I am only selling due to house move and needing the money The ring was 1,850 no offers please I am trying to add a photo I am selling these chocolate brown satin redherring shoes. They are size 5 & were bought from Debenhams. They are in great condition & have only been worn once as they very quickly became too small! Such a shame because they are a lovely pair of heels. 20 ONO. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Collection only please. Thanks! I used to sell fashion Jewellery from home to friends and eBay. I am no longer pursuing for personal reasons. I have good quality fashion Jewellery for sale. The same jewellery is also sold in Debenhams and Fenwick. So the quality is good. I am selling whole lots or part lots. Need a quick sale. 1-1900. This is ideal for a home business starter or small business. I also have 4 counters for sale as well - This can be negotiated. Picture is a very small selection of Jewellery. Please email me your query with your name and contact number. Brand new without tag burgundy long sleeve tunic from NEXT (Autumn 2011). Size 10. Can post for small additional fee. Urgent sale. Genuine womens classic knitted CARDY UGG Boot in pink UK size 4. Was a gift but are too big. Never worn and brand new in box. Price online is 130. 75 but open to offers if a quick sale.. Call Ritz 07825568440. No timewasters please. Based in Docklands a

0 comments:

Post a Comment