Monday 20 August 2012

Shamballas! Bargain1 £10 OR LESS! -

Multi Colour Shamballas! Multi Designs! available within 2 weeks! place your orders!!! following colours available soon!: pink ab colour gold champagne gold Red Deep Blue Azura light blue lemon yellow white lavender deep powder Size 9 pair of black leather laced up trainers/ casual shoes. Excellent and Immaculate condtion Only worn for a week. Grab a bargain Paypal payment accepted and can deliver or pick up free. This is a Cartier ladies wrist watch, I have owned it for several years and wear it occasionally, it runs very well it has no cartier box or papers my husband bought it at auction. I had the winder replaced as it was loose, at W Turners jewlers surbiton, it was replaced with a genuine one ordered from cartier in london, the strap was also replaced, so is not original although they did put back the original cartier buckle. This watch has the usual markings it is not plated and has the 18k mark with the serial numbers on the back. my daughter is starting university september and the funds will help with fees etc. I have enjoyed owning this classic watch and hope it finds a good home. Brand new officical team gb presentation suit as worn by our victorious Olympians on the podium. Available in all sizes S M L XL XXL If you need a female version contact me please. Sent special delivery for which means you will get it the very next day. I accept Paypal as payment for your insurance and protection. I will pay the postage costs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment