Friday 24 August 2012

CHEAP ROLEX submarine oyster perpetual date .

not sure if its genuine my sisters boyfriend gave it to me but i dont wear it anymore because the little diamond is missing i will only meet in chadwell st mary but i will give you my number if any faults happen but it wont ASK ME FOR PICS 07814057762 ALL SIZES!!! pictures are very modest, can make face to face delieveries locally so dont hesitate to get in contact... HOW IT WORKS; you tell give me your order and i order it which takes up to 2 weeks then i make the delivery face to face to you. Dickies Redhawk work trousers, brand new in the bag. Sizes 30 R x 2 32R x 4 34T x 2 36T x 2 Or all 10 pair for 100 Cost 23 a pair new, Hi ladies! I have lots of clothes size 8 and 10. They are quality from high street shops just to tight for me. Most of them are nearly new. I have lots of trousers, jackets, jumpers,blouses and party clothes. Price from 2 to 7 only! This is really bargain. I can come to your home and you can try them on,only if it is about 10 together. For 1-2 cheap items please visit me. Thank you If you are interested, please reply. Thank you:) ALL DRESSES 5 EACH ONO 1.MISS POSH 14 2.PRIMARK 16 3.NEWLOOK 16 4.REPUBLIC 14 5.G21 20 6. GEORGE 20 7.ASOS 16 8. NEXT 18 (tags still on rrp 45) Please dont hesitate to email or text me with any questions about my items EVERYTHING MUST GO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment