Tuesday 28 August 2012

Wedding Dress for Sale *

Worn once and carefully dry cleaned though only the bottom needed to be cleaned I have stored my dress in plastic to prevent discolouration. My dress is less than 2 and a half years old . It is an ivory wedding dress "Beatrice" by Darcy Scott . It is a size 14 but can be expanded with the use of a panel at the back(included) to size 18. I was size 16 when I wore it. The dress has a beautifully detailed bodice and a silk flower sits on the left hip. There is just enough diamante detail. I am sorry to have to sell it and am including my mid length veil in the price. Please contact me at the email address below if you are interested in wearing this lovely dress on your big day. I am 5 foot five and wore three inch heels on the day and did not need to have the dress altered in length. Absolute bargain ski wear Womens LARGE approx size 14-16 3 piece set - ski pants, ski jacket and gilet Pink and Choclate Only worn for one holiday before outgrowing Collection or post for postage cost Selection of clothes from various high street retailers. Including Coast, Next, Monsoon, Oasis and Warehouse. Please contact me for further details 07843689683 I am selling 5 gucci belts I have 5 in the colour of the picture all are tested with serial numbers I offer wholesale discounts if you purchase all 5 then you can pick them up for 20 each they easily will sell for 60-100 Selling cheap as i need the money fast thanks for looking email me if you have any questions thanks Various colours 100% Nylon&

0 comments:

Post a Comment