Sunday 26 August 2012

Beautiful JOMAR party/ christening suit for boy or girl 12months worn once rrp £120 - £50 ONO ?

This gorgeous outfit is for a 12 month old boy or girl. Can be worn as a christening outfit or for a special occasion. It has been worn once but is in excellent condition. I paid 120 for it & I am selling for 50. Please call me to arrange a viewing. Thanks! As seen on pictures, the pictures are very honest and their all available in all sizes HOW IT WORKS; you give me your order and i order it which takes up to 2 weeks then i make the delivery face to face to you or through post then you have to pay through paypal or straight to card. (PREFER TEXTS) Beautiful fiorelli belt, (baby blue). originally bough for 40. Never been worn, small- medium, size(8-12). No tags but perfect condition. 10 . xxxxxxxxxxx CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN made in Italy The Shoes are pale peach leather upper, also leather lined 6.25" sky scraper heel concealed platform seperate Louboutin dust bag for each shoe in original box purchased as a gift by an x partner the shoes have to go hence low price Hi, I am selling genuine excess ralph lauren stock that comes attached with tags and bags. Please refer to the pictures to notify me about the colours you want Sizes available are : S,M,L & XL Paypal only and delivery is available for 3 for first class recorded Wholesale opportunities available so please contact me upon my e-mail Thanks very much in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment