Friday 24 August 2012

SIZE 12 WEDDING DRESS !

I paid 700 for this Miss Kelly Paris size 12 lovely detail on front and back no damage to dress just needs a clean as due to moving was put straight back into bag. will try to upload as many pics as possible White and Pink womens skate shoes Size 6 UK, though fitting is a bit smaller than expected. Very comfortable, come with limited edition candy-cane shoe laces. BE WARNED: THESE SHOES HAVE BEEN POSTED ON EBAY. IF AN OFFER IS MADE THAT EXCEEDS THE GIVEN PRICE ON THIS WEBSITE, THIS AD WILL BE IMMEDIATELY PULLED DOWN. Very nice looking basic design. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you I am currently selling a coat that I have worn once. Its in perfect condition. I bought this about a year ago and then found another coat that I preferred a couple of weeks later. It is quite a thick coat and will certainly keep you warm through the winter. Items for Car Boot Sale? Size 8-10 range of quality womens clothes, most hardly worn, some still with shop tags! Excesses of shopaholic lifestyle - house clearance so facing up. Too good to give away! Mainly tops, jackets, some dresses, pair of shoes size 3 (36). Most items are good labels such as Karen Millen, CK, Oasis, Mango, Zara and others from boutique collections. Silks. For sale in 3 sacks, 50 each, ideal for car boot sale, or 105 for all 3. No items sold separately. Buyer to colect from address in Bromley

0 comments:

Post a Comment