Sunday 26 August 2012

Black Ugg boots size 6 .

Black Bailey Button Ugg Boots Size 6 Good condition - worn for a few weeks then realised they were too big. Bought from Daniel Footwear last winter. Open to offers. Feel free to text or ring for info or come and have a look. Morpeth pick up. *****OR MAKE AN OFFER*****Louis Vuitton clear amber tote bag. in great condition, no faults. was going to throw away until my mum realised what it was. only used it to keep my unused note books in. very lovely bag, 40 or make an offer Little mistress dress, says size 12 on the tag but the dress says 14. Would fit around 12-16 as the back is elasticated. Bought for 42. New with tags! i got this suit 4 months ago in england for my cousins wedding only wore it once but it just doesnt fit me cost me 400 quid with cuff links but i lost them suit is excellent condition first to see will buy it This is a black ralph lauren original hoodie in size small with the tags still on there, the only thing is the lace one the hoodie are balck not white! if your interested please gimme a ring or text me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment