Thursday 26 July 2012

Handmade Brazilian Flip Flops .

Here is a lovely pair of Customized Havaianas from Brazil They adorne your feet beautifully. A hit with all brazillian ladies You can choose the colour, colour beads and size. Also can make for children. I can create the style of your choice. I have various colours of Havaianas Gucci Belts for sale, have around 10 different styles, these are good quality. Box is not included, just the belt. WHOLESALE ALSO AVAILABLE No time wasters, want a quick sale, feel free to call me anytime for any info. i can deliver more or less anywhere in birmingham as long as you dont waste my time. If i dont answer your call, just leave a text or i will call you back when i see your missed call. REISS ERIN MAXI DRESS BRAND NEW WITH TAGS PURCHASED FROM THE REISS STORE IN LEEDS SIZE 8 THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL DRESS AND I AM RELUCTANTLY SELLING IT AS I CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP IT, BUT I HAVE LEFT IT TOO LATE TO RETURN TO THE STORE FOR A REFUND ITS SOLD OUT ONLINE AND IN STORES VERY QUICKLY ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK RRP 245.00 Includes 3 dresses, 3 piece suit from warehouse, 2 piece suit, few shirts.... All in really good condition, but taking up space in my wardrobe. Makes; warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, primark and new look. Make me an offer I have about 90 stainless steel rings which come in different sizes and have different designs (see the pictures for examples). Prices: 1 ring = 1 3 rings = 2 10 rings = 6 20 rings = 10 All ≈90 rings = 40

0 comments:

Post a Comment