Wednesday 25 July 2012

Bare Traps, Tabitha, Black, Size 7 1/2 .

Exceedingly comfy smart work shoes with a small heel. Leather uppers, in black. Worn once, but too big for me - I wear a size 6 1/2 to 7. Bought in US, so size says 9 1/2, which is 7 1/2 UK. Pick up or can post for 15 P&P For sale is my Ben Sherman 3 piece suit. Originally purchased for 450 several years ago. Comes with the jacket - Size 40 inch chest trousers - Size 34 inch waist with regular leg waistcoat This suit is very cool and looks great on. Has only been worn on special occasions and is in excellent condition. Am selling because I have lost a lot of weight over the last 2 years and the jacket & trousers are now too big for me. hi there i have a pair of timberland boots for sale size 10 in excellant condition hardly used if transport is a problem i can deliver local for the cost of my time and fuel also check out my pair of size 10 kickers for 25 Designer - Oakley frames/Armani Sunglasses. All genuine and brand new. Boxes/certificates lost due to fire. Pics only show 3 pairs but more for sale. Oakley frame models: Gasket - Brown tortoise Sweeper - Plum Sweeper - Dark caramel Straight Line - Raisin 38 each or 2 65. (Prices start from 185 new) Size 12/14 - 32" waist These have only been worn once and originally cost 25. Selling due to the fact that I am moving house. 15 o.n.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment