Saturday 28 July 2012

Ray Bans RB4181 - 710/51 ?

Ray Bans RB4181 | 710/51 New Release FRAME: Shiny Avana LENS: Faded Brown 2nd Hand - No obvious scratches Price is Narrowly Negotiable Limited edition coin pouch and card holder Selling at BARGAIN PRICE!!!!!!!! due to use RRP Over 500 COMES IN DUST BAG AND ORIGINAL BOX The top of the coin pouch has black marks due to rubbing against jeans (shown in pictures) apart from that its in in great condition. REPLY TO THIS AD OR TEXT ME ON 07950679790 I ACCEPT COLLECTION OR PAYPAL ONLYYY!! Nike Air Yeezy 2 NRG Size 8.5 UK My mom has chucked the box and bag away. 600 (Cheap for a pair of these) Only 1000 in the World Kanye West I can meet in Birmingham or Coventry Town Centre or around somewhere in West Midlands or Warwickshire. I can post also throughout the United Kingdom. 15 Next Day Special Delivery! Be careful of any scammers on here and I have taken all the pictures I am using myself can also take pics with my name on to prove it or you can come collect. Call Me (Harpy) - 07857500476 For Any More Details hese bracelets are stuningly beautiful, as worn by many celebrities They are made from quality heavy clay which means that each of the balls contains up to 100 crystals for optimum shine and sparkle Much Higher Quality Than other Ebay Sellers a brandnew ,, bold neckless set in

0 comments:

Post a Comment