Sunday 29 July 2012

Ralph Lauren Polo T-shirt *

I have a light blue brand new Ralph Lauren Polo T-shirt for sale. Size Large. I bought a few from abroad to give as gifts to family and freinds a few left so decided to sell them. You can collect for free or add 2.00 for post and packaging. I accept payment through Paypal or cash. hi i got few watches for sale . Casio Shark Sekonda adidas next and fila bargain start from 15.00 up to 20.00 . not new but they in very good gondition and some of them they new with out box , if you want to view please contact me via gumtree thanks and the location I m in Harrow . The dress is a genuine limited edition, handmade Giani Versace dress originally priced at 4,500.00. It has just sat in the wardrobe, unworn and still with labels on it. It is a size 8, and made up of purple colours. The dress will be sent standard recorded. In very good condition only worn twice, selling because they come up to big. Bought for 51.99 at sports direct come in receipt and box text me or add me on bbm 236CBE91 ASOS lace skirt. Tags were cut out straight away, but the skirt was eventually never worn. 15 ono Really good quality skirt Excellent condition Any questions please email or text or call Please see my other items:

0 comments:

Post a Comment