Wednesday 25 July 2012

*** G*U*C*C*I KEYRING *** COMES IN BOX *** ?

*******BRAND NEW ITEM ******* BEST QUALITY GUARANTEED... GET SEEN WITH THIS HOT ITEM COLLECTION OR POSTAGE AS SPECIAL DELIVERY QUALITY ITEM GUARANTEED FITS ALL SIZES CALL OR TXT ME - NO EMAILS 0 7 7 9 0 ---- 1 7 3 --- 8 8 0 Medium Sterling silver 925 They are going for 60 + on ebay Please email me could send photo if requested hi iam selling ferrari wrist watch.this is stylish and better for adults and youngsters.its in white color .its completly looks like ferrari wrist watch.and you can get more branded watches which exactly looks like them.like rolex,puma etcfor more details reply OUR AIM IS TO GIVE YOU BEST RATE AND QUALITY. YOU CAN GET MORE BRANDED THINGS LIKE CLOTHES WATCHES Both Skirt and Top size 12 Composiition: Acetate and Silk Dry Clean Only Back zip fastening on skirt and side zip fastening on bustier top Only worn once - excellent condition. Collect from Sidcup or I can meet in London as I work near Paddington and commute from Charing Cross. Any queries please feel free to contact me by phone or email. 2 brands new suits for sale... suit in picture 1 and 2... for 25 its in XL size and pure cotton... suit in picture 3 and 4.....for 20 its a nice suit . please call/text me on 07817936508 or email me if u have any query thanks for looking my add.

0 comments:

Post a Comment