Thursday 6 September 2012

9ct hot russian gold ring *

To the bar-stead who stole my three coloured ring at pottersbury Super Sausage car boot this Sunday. If you have any conscience, or are offered a russian 3 ring, wieghing 3.1grams please contact me on the following details. Please beware if you sell on such markets, You will NOT be compensated. Like New Automatic Citizen Divers Watch in excellent condition with ruberised strap, rotating bezel, calender, waterproof to 200metres Comes with Case and Papers Worth 220.00 selling for Only 85.00 No OFFERS Thks Interested call or email to collect Tooting HI THERE HAVING A CLEAR OUT? I BUY ALL YOUR UNWATED CLOTHING SHOES TRAINERS MENS /WOMENS /KIDS ALL HJIGHT DESIGNERS IF POSSABLE THEN EMAIL ME WITH DETAILS LOCAL LIVERPOOL MERSEYSIDE AREA GET MONEY FOR YOUR UNWATED STUFF ALSO ALL BRIC BRAC TOYS CLOTHING ETC TOOLS PLEASE EMAIL ME THANK YOU Black Superdry Pea Coat in Size medium. In excellent condition, you could even say brand new condition!! Very warm and cosy with double zip and high roll neck, perfect with winter around the corner. To give you an estimate on size I am a size 8 top and this coat fits me nicely. I would usually wear a small in all other Superdry clothes. Only Selling as was given it as a gift last year and have only worn it twice, I see no point in it being wasted in my wardrobe. Comes from non smoking home!! 74.99 No offers or time wasters please as I would rather keep than drop in price Please call or email with interest Thank you Beautiful strapless sparkly wedding dress from RIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment