Saturday 8 September 2012

RIVER ISLAND BOOTS SIZE 5 !

Having a little clear out and came across these boots. Bought them from river island a while ago cost me 55 pounds brand new so grab a bargain! In very good condition I am selling a black and pink trinket box for 3.99. It is brand new and boxed. I am open to offers so please feel free to contact me for more info :) thanks. Hello there here is a Adidas rare body warmer in Large, its very rare and cost RPR 59, i brought it from JD sports without trying it and now its too big for me, im probably a size Small, either then that its in great condition comes from a smoke and pet free home Grab yourself a bargain for only 30 im willing to travel anywhere in South west london or you can meet me at Streatham Common/ South west london Shoes Boot Christian Louboutin Hermes Jimmychoo YSL LV Gucci Chanel Size 36 37 38 39 40 41 Shipping 5-7 days From China www koopvend com brand new living dead souls trousers, gothic style, detachable trousers legs (possibility of shorts), black color, size, 32nd free delivery. contact by e-mail only, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment