Tuesday 11 September 2012

Jack Wills Flip Flops, Size 5 / 38 UNWORN +

Pair of Jack Wills flip flops. Ladies, Size 5. Brand new, never worn. Bought for me as a gift but too small. I have provided my mobile number, text only please. These are brand new Prada unisex glasses for men and women with Prada box case I had these has a present I’m happy using my old one these are worth 95.00 no time waste please serious buyers only call 07760382430 Brand new & never been worn. Manufacturers blub: The Royale Wedding Shoes were created by Rainbow Club for their Else Collection. These shoes are a beautiful and sexy high supportive back shoe with ankle adjustable strap and silver buckle. They also feature a dual fabric to the frontage. Size 6 Give them a google for more info. These were 30 when i bought them so grab a bargain today. hi i have 38 glasses case from makes as police Vivian westwood diesel few diffrent designes need gone open to sensible offers contact me on O7969388126 can deliver at charge BRAND NEW WITH TAGS RAYBAN AVIATORS GOLD FRAME BLACK LENSE EVERYTHING IN THE PIC IS INCLUDED -CASE,CLOTH,MANUAL WILL POST OUT ANYWHERE IN UK (FREE OF CHARGE) WITH A TRACKING NUMBER-ROYAL MAIL GRAB A BARGAIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment