Wednesday 5 September 2012

Leg Avenue Ladies Pirate Costume - size M -

Ladies Leg Avenue Pirate Costume size M. Full outfit, when bought totalled 75. Includes:- Dress/Coat, Underskirt/Bustle, Deluxe Pirate Hat, Sword and Eyepatch. Outfit worn once to party, in excellent condition. 25. Pick up or can deliver if local. Thanks :) I am selling off my old costumes as I am moving abroad. I have a few different veils, some with coins, some without. I am also selling three shimmy coin belts. I am selling the veils for 5 and the coin belts for 10. The orange skirt and belly-top can be sold separately or as an outfit for 30. The full costumes (seen in the photos in black, white, red, purple and green) I am selling for 50 each. The black and white full costumes also come with a headpiece and bracelets and the red dress comes with velvet half-sleeves. Some costumes need a bit of sewing to fix the fasteners which have come loose. Otherwise they are beautifully detailed and quite heavy because of it! All the better for shimmying. :) I am open to offers. For any enquiries, call 07533528380. Thank you! Aldo sandals size 4 black and brown. Worn twice but excellent condition with no markings on indents on the material sole. Label still on bottom of shoes - bought for 25. Very comfortable and sturdy soled sandals. Collection or postage for 5 UK only. I have for sale 3 hot pink tutus by Insanity Clothing. They are brand new and only one has been opened to take the photo. They have

0 comments:

Post a Comment