Wednesday 5 September 2012

Maggie Sottero " Chanel" Wedding dress size 14 Stuning ?

Hi there im selling my designer wedding gown.Its made by maggie sottero and its the "Chanel" wedding dress.This was brand new when i bought it and cost my parents 1000. I have only worn this dress once .Its an off white dress with a chiffon overlay which on detail is pulled to the right side of the bodice. It has lace up back detail.The detailing on the dress is stuning it has amethyst and dimonte flowers along the front of the body and all the way round the edge of the dress and down the train at the back. To realise the beauty of this dress you would have to see it, It truly is stuning! I felt like a real princess in it and im sure you would too! Black Vero Moda Dress, size small (8-10). Three quarter length sleeves, lace and button detailing on the front. Great condition, hardly worn. Please email me if you have any questions. My prom dress, worn once. Very slight rip at the bottom however it is barely noticeable as it is on the under layer. Light blue/aqua colour, lovely sequin pattern on the bodice, continuing down one side of the dress. Strapless and comes with a matching wrap. Would also make a lovely bridesmaids dress. I am looking for anywhere between 180 - 250, I am fairly flexible though. This is a genuine and very exclusive Harry Winston Timepiece. It is a platinum case with 2.50 carat diamonds with VVS2 clarity and not many of these were made. The watch was bought in Brussels in 2001 and donated recently to the charity I work for. This is an opportunity to own an exclusive and exquisite watch from one of the finest jewelers in the world. I am selling this watch for the charity I work for, as this was a donation to us and we do not have much call for luxury items like these. This watch went on sale recently and although we had a lot of

0 comments:

Post a Comment