Sunday 9 September 2012

Playboy Various Items +

Various Playboy items. Gold & Cream handbag 5, Laptop/School bag 6, Black & Pink Umbrella 3. Individually sold or all 3 for 12. 5 of each available. (Open to offers) Cute Monokini NEW WITH TAGGS White with Pink pattern detailing Originally brought from America. (Wrong size for me) RRP 29.99 Bargain for 10 Check out my other items!! Christiana 07794949549 NO BOX HENCE THE PRICE BOX GOT DESTROYED BY MY CHILD WAS ON AT 25 WITH BOX SO REDUCED. real bought from internet for hell of a lot more Brand New with tag Hugo Boss Chinos. 32W 32L 100% genuine with tags. 40 including P+P. PayPal or bank transfer accepted. I am selling an excellent pair of Newton 00110 Mens Runing Shoes in size 11.5 (UK size). The trainers have only been used a few times (so only have very few marks). I am only selling as I got them in the wrong size. They retail at 101-125 but I am selling for 50 onvo. Please see link below for more details on the product. http://www.newtonruning.co.uk/newton-products/the-shoes/mens-shoes/men-trainers/men-neutral-trainer-09.html Collection only! thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment