Monday 10 September 2012

BNWT RALPH LAUREN POLO SHIRTS -

BNWT RALPH LAUREN SMALL PONY POLOS I HAVE A NUMBER OF COLOURS AND SIZES LEFT SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TO SEE WHAT I HAVE IN STOCK . I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND WILL POST ITEMS FIRST CLASS THE NEXT WORKING DAY . HURRY SELLING FAST FILL FREE TO TEXT ME ON 07801234416 Louis Vuitton White LV Belt Brand New Without Tags LV Belt Buckle Size 36-40 Holes can be made to fit smaller sizes Located in Oldham for sale is my addias messenger bag which has a few marks on the bag and is in used condition. the top zip is also slightly damaged which can be seen on the pictures but all in all an excellent bag which fetched me 35 wheew so grab yourselves a bargain!!! Jeffrey Campbell The Cleata Shoe Nude. Platform lace up boot; smooth leather upper with clear synthetic paneling; wooden heel; waxed tonal laces through metal eyelets; 5.5" heel with 2" platform. By Jeffrey Campbell Amazing shoes, incredibly unique and not available in the UK as of yet! Stand out from the crowd with these amazing boots Brand new, only tried on to find they are too small Selling to make money for a new pair, as I do not wish to pay for shipping back to america! Open to offers so please do not hesitate to contact me, dying to sell these as I want to buy a bigger size ASAP!! texts ONLY black jacket,age 14 ( chest 86cm 34 in ) black trouser age 14 (waist 28 in ) shirt ( small ) jacket is BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN WORN AND TROUSER AND SHIRT HAS BEEN WORN ONCE. ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION .IDEAL FOR SCHOOL, WEDDING ETC

0 comments:

Post a Comment