Friday 7 September 2012

Evening Dress from Canada with Shawl and hand held Bag ?

Never been worn, Size 12/14 Colour Burgundy, floor lengh, Zip to the back. Rap around Shawl and bag to match. This dress is worth a try on! Would be great for Diner Parties. Revlon Powerdry 2000 Hair Dryer & Sassoon Rapid Results Ceramic Straightener (210 C) WITH BOXES are on offer. Barely used 5x. Like New. 20 for both. London Collection only. BRAND NEW IN BOX PINK PANDORA CHARM BRACELET. 925 STERLING SILVER I can meet you in person for collection or I can post I can take Paypal payment or you can collect within the Wandsworth/Battersea/Clapham area Pay securely via Paypal, recorded delivery to anywhere in the UK You will receive item next working day Add me on BB or call/text me anytime for your own peace of mind. I am a genuine seller BB: 2147DA68 07581279633 or 02072284537 please ask about other stock as I have a full designer range CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY NO POSTING IM AFRAID THIS IS BRAND NEW AND TAGGED ***NO OFFERS*** THANKS FOR LOOKING REDUCED! womens clothing for sale. Sizes from 8-12. lots of designer brands such as Armani, Evisu,Karen millen, D & G, Viveine westwood, Y3, Cavalli and Diesel, plus lots more high street brands such as Adidas, Wallis, Fire trap, Top shop, and lots more. Lots brand new or rarely worn so in excellent condition. Please take a look at pictures to get an idea dn if you would like to come take a brouse please call me. I have over 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment